There’s nothing more special than the relationship between a father and his son. Well, maybe the relationship between a mother and daughter. Or a boy and his dog. OK, let’s start again.
Few things are more special than the relationship between a father and his son. Fathers can be tough and difficult to please, but they can also provide a tremendous amount of support and caring. This week we take a look at some of the most famous pairings that show the whole gamut of relationships between kids and their dads.
Darth Vader & Luke Skywalker (Star Wars)
- Was Darth Vader Not Originally Luke Skywalker’s Father in “Empire Strikes Back”? – Huffington Post
- Luke Was Going to Become Vader, Destroy the Rebels and Become Emperor – io9.com
- The Modern Solo Adventures of Han and Ben Tumblr
Marlin & Nemo (Finding Nemo)
- Marlin the Helicopter Dad: Revisiting Finding Nemo – The Young Folks
- Everything I Needed To Know About Character Development I Learn From a Fish – Absolute Write
Lincoln & Michael Hawk(es?) (Over the Top)
William & Danny (Danny, the Champion of the World)
Danny, the Champion of the World – RoaldDahl.com
Fred & Lamont Sanford (Sanford & Son)
Dale Earnhardt Sr. & Dale Earnhardt Jr.