There’s no joy like waking up on Christmas morning to find out that Santa had brought you the perfect present; similarly, nothing is more disappointing than getting Go-Bots when all of your other friends got kick-ass Transformers, or being told that Santa “ran out” of Cabbage Patch Kids so you’ll have to settle for a Raggedy Ann.
With Christmas right around the corner, we look back at some of the hottest Must Have Christmas Toys of All-Time. Jeff’s made a list, he’s checking it twice…and yeah, Michael and Richard have been both naughty and nice.
Cabbage Patch Kids
- “Black Friday Origins: The 1983 Cabbage Patch Kids Riots” – Rediscover the 80s
Tickle Me Elmo
- “Hatchimals Are the Catch of the Season” – USA Today
Red Ryder BB Gun
- “Red Ryder BB Gun” – Time Magazine
- “Black Friday Origins: The Transformers and GoBots Craze of 1984” – Rediscover the 80s
- “How Did the Pet Rock Fad Start Out” – Today I Found Out