Columbus Day is a special time in America. We all come together to celebrate someone who got so drunk on his boat that he thought that Cuba was China when he landed, and then proceeded to plunder from, rape and murder countless indigenous people. It’s also a great time for kickball!
The Founders’ Cup is the largest kickball tournament in the world and it’s held each Columbus Day in Las Vegas. With the special bond the adult style kickball has with our show, we thought this was a perfect time to talk about our favorite kickball things.
Here to help us out is Sa Dao of Club WAKA – he’s basically the Roger Goodell of adult kickball. From the ridiculous to the sublime (mostly ridiculous) we cover all of the things that make adult kickball so popular.
- 2:05 – Team Names (Sa’s Choice/Michael’s Choice)
- 6:47 – Breakups/Team Breakups (Richard’s Choice)
- 12:00 – Bunting (Michael’s Choice)
- 15:30 – Flip Cup (Sa’s Choice)
- 20:52 – Making Friends/Making Enemies (Richard’s Choice)
- 26:00 – Don’t Be That Guy Guy (Michael’s Choice)
- 31:38 – Theme Night Games (Sa’s Choice)
- 36:55 – First Good Kick (Richard’s Choice)
- 42:45 – Moving? Join Kickball (Michael’s Choice)
- 46:12 – WAKA Reps Running Things (Sa’s Choice)
- 53:43 – Injuries (Richard’s Choice)