This Thanksgiving, celebrate a topic which is bound to generate more consensus around the dinner table with your questionable uncle… Wait! Whose side of the family is he from now?… than a certain spray-tanned, uncouth, scumbag of a president will: it’s the Mt. Rushmore of Guys in Drag.
From RuPaul to Divine to Dave Foley doing his best work on The Kids in the Hall while wearing a dress, we try to cover the spectrum of men who have donned a frock for entertainment.
- 1:09 – RuPaul (Joint Pick)
- 10:50 – Nathan Lane in “The Birdcage” (Michael’s Choice)
- 16:20 – Dave Foley in “The Kids in the Hall” (Richard’s Choice)
- 23:12 – “Andrew in Drag” by the Magnetic Fields (Michael’s Choice)
- 27:45 – Jack Lemmon in “Some Like It Hot” (Richard’s Choice)
- 33:03 – Divine (Michael’s Choice)
- 39:18 – John Cameron Mitchell in “Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Richard’s Choice)